Products and services
My latest circular collections include earrings, rings and necklaces.
- "Easy Eev"
These collections also contain more unique products such as:
- Multifunctional jewellery, which can be used in several different ways.
- ”One of a kind” och ”Statement pieces".
In addition, I also create jewelery art in textile materials and metal wire.
- Party and festive jewelry such as wedding jewelry, crowns, tiaras and hair jewelry as well as corsages, jacket and hat pins.
- These pieces of jewelery are often customized special orders, but are also produced, for example, for exhibitions.
- Do you have a vision of a piece of jewelry? Do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to interpreting and creating your dream piece of jewelry with my craftsmanship and design language.
Orders of unique and personal jewelry.
I have a long experience in creating unique and personal jewelry.
It is a part of my business that I really love and have great respect and gratitude for. Being able to be involved in small and large events in my customers' lives.
Sometimes the customer has a broken piece of jewelry after e.g. his grandmother or a button from his grandfather's cardigan, where there is a desire to insert similar details into the jewelry in some way. I have tackled situations like these many times and with great enthusiasm and joy.
The process starts with the customer's own thoughts and ideas. Based on these, an initial design process starts.
For more details about a process and order that I have just briefly described, please read further under "Purchase terms", sections 2.2, 7.4 and 16, there is detailed information.
As time allows, I also "remake" damaged/broken jewellery. My suggestions on design and materials along with the client's wishes are woven together after clear communication with the client.
I accept pearls, broken jewelry and jewelry that people are tired of or don't want to keep. Most of it is gratefully received, but I must be clear that sometimes I am forced to decline for various reasons. Reasons that I am not obliged to report, as it may relate to upcoming projects etc. I am not responsible for postage unless this has been agreed before shipment/delivery.
If you want, your dream piece of jewelry will come true, a piece of jewelry redone, or if there are pearls and/or jewelry that can get a second chance through my jewelry art. Then send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to a brief presentation of what your dreams/wishes look like, include the following in your mai:
- First name
- Zip code
- phone number
- Preferably picture/pictures if available.