A selection of hair jewelry.
- Jewelery art with "thought" that conveys a craft tradition and inspires pride.
Below is a selection of my jewelry art, with a focus on hair jewelry, as that category has more "body" and where there is more technology and work behind it.
I would like to recommend visiting @urbergdesign on Instagram. There, a breadth of design language, products, materials and techniques is shown. On the website, in addition to the shop, there is a lot to read, everything from my values, thoughts and values regarding materials, climate and individual to design language.
- Several hair ornaments from the "Lov´t" collection, styled together. Aluminum sheet formed by cold forging - a residual material from local industry. (Photo: Lena Lee)
- Hair jewelry, garland with volume. Brass wire in several dimensions, vintage, recycled and European quality glass beads.
- Hair jewelry, a sculptural unique jewelry. Aluminum sheet, a residual material from local industry, formed by cold forging, mounted on comb.
- Couple in bridal crowns. Annealed iron wire and red retro beads in glass. (Photo: Åke Andersson)
- Bridal crown with the Norrland forest as inspiration. Annealed iron wire and mixed glass beads. (Photo: Åke Andersson)
- Bridal crown "Vid". One of four in the installation "Vid Din Sida Mor", 2011. Annealed iron wire, recycled glass beads and prisms from a retired crystal chandelier.
- A diadem in the "Ulli" collection. Sculpted in waste fabric, 100% Swedish wool, on a friendly bow.
- Tiara, a unique piece of jewelry, gives the feeling of a tuft of frozen leaves. As previously mentioned, aluminum and cold forging on a friendly bow draped in waste fabric in 100% Swedish wool. (Photo: Hanna Mellberg)
- The bridal crown "Yours", from the aforementioned installation. Annealed iron wire and recycled beads in rock crystal and glass.
- Diadem "Ulli", sculpted fabric spill in 100% Swedish wool, on a friendly bow.